Who Do You Know That Deserves A Great Job?
Recommend a Friend to Office Zebra
If there’s someone you know who is ready to take the next step up the career ladder, then put them in touch with Office Zebra. Whether they’re friends, family or colleagues, if they’re ready to move, we’re ready to help them succeed.
You will receive £250 worth of vouchers of your choice for each successful placement Office Zebra make as a direct result of your referral, alternatively why not choose to donate this money to one of Office Zebra’s chosen charities.
Office Zebra Limited are proud to support Shooting Star CHASE.
Shooting Star CHASE is your local children’s hospice charity caring for over 600 families living in western London, Surrey and West Sussex.
We aim to make every day count for children and teenagers with life-limiting conditions, and their families. We walk side-by-side with them on their journey, sharing the good times, and helping them through the tough times with practical, clinical and emotional support.
Our services are available 365 days a year. Families receive our support free of charge, in their own homes and communities and at our two children’s hospices, Shooting Star House in Hampton and Christopher’s in Guildford.
These services include:
- Planned short breaks at Christopher’s and Shooting Star House
- Hospice at Home
- Family support, counselling and therapies
- Symptom management and paediatric palliative care
- Sparkle Day Care at Shooting Star House and day visits to Christopher’s
- Special activities so families can have fun together, creating special memories
- Urgent support for families in a crisis
- Care at the end of a child or teenager’s life
- Ongoing bereavement support for the whole family
With no guaranteed Government funding we must raise £23,000 a day to provide all these vital services. You can help by donating, fundraising on our behalf, or volunteering. To find out more or to access our service go to shootingstarchase.org.uk.
N.B – Temporary placements will be paid on bookings of 4 weeks or more.Terms & Conditions apply, please speak to a member of the team for further information.