Type:Full Time Permanent
Our client is one of the fastest growing young businesses in Britain,with headquarters based in Twickenham and to help continue this phenomenal growth, they are looking for a Graphic Designer.
The desired candidate will have the ability and creative flair to play a key role in the production of key collateral for design and marketing requirements, as well as a keen eye for detail and great design.
As a Graphic Designer you will be responsible for creating and assisting with dynamic visual designs for all business areas including digital and print media, creative assets for our marketing department, presentation decks and company branding. Quick turnaround, creativity, independence and organization will be key as different, multi-faceted projects arise daily.
You should enjoy working in a collaborative environment, and have the necessary skills to work closely with senior stakeholders.
(include but are not limited to):
- Creation of designs for a range of marketing assets, as briefed by the marketing team, including large format graphics, POS, brochures, banners, website pages and content, reports and presentations.
- Present new ideas and conceptual designs as required on a project by project basis.
- Creative adaptation of existing design concepts for new executions, including translation into various sizes and formats
- Work closely with marketing and senior designers to translate brand, marketing and creative strategies into high quality deliverables.
- Assist with studio job filing, numbering system and versioning of files.
- Visualising and basic retouching.
- Present finalised ideas and concepts to key stakeholders.
- Put together marketing collateral and presentations in a fast paced environment without compromising quality.
- Proof reading/spell checking to ensure accurate high quality work
- Strong computer skills: proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat in a Mac based environment.
- Ability to create artwork that conforms to the style and content specifications provided.
- Strong typographical and layout skills.
- Effective time management, delivering multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Good attention to detail.
- Candidate must be resourceful and have a strong ability to collaborate and work within a team, but also being self-motivated and able to work on own with multiple projects at the same time.
- Bachelor’s degree in fine arts, commercial or communication arts preferred; demonstrated experience and portfolio of pieces showing design expertise.
- Experience within the creative industry, preferably in a designer role and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment is desirable.
APPLICATIONS WITHOUT A PORTFOLIO WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED