Type:Full Time Permanent
- Recognised professional accountancy qualification
- Experience managing and establishing efficient accounting procedures
- Staff management experience and development of team culture
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience working in an international, multi-currency, company environment
- Intermediate excel skills
- Sage 500 Accpac accounting system.
- Experience in a small company environment
Our client, a leading technology company, believes in going beyond the status quo to create the most intelligent impact protection. They pride themselves on a strong heritage of British design and our in–house design, engineering and material R&D teams work together to discover and invent products that no-one has ever created before. Combined with world class German manufacturing, we deliver market leading protective case and screen solutions, exceeding the expectations of our partners and consumers alike.
Reporting to Group Financial Controller you will be responsible for production of management accounts, manage Apple account, and responsibility of the management accounts team.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Production of the monthly management accounts for all entities (including UK, China, US).
- Conduct month-end routines and operations including relevant journals and balance sheet reconciliations
- Reconcile intercompany accounts across the group (multi-currency EUR, GBP, USD)
- Manage departmental month end timetable, ensuring procedures are up to date
- Apple accounting – including forecasting revenues, reporting variables, reconciliation of consignment stock)
- Preparation, reconciliation and agreement of government returns including VAT, P11D, PAYE Settlement Agreement (and ensuring payment)
- Preparation of the necessary year-end documents, communication regarding production of the statutory accounts.
- Maintain the fixed asset register including calculation & posting of depreciation.
- Management and development of an Assistant Management Accountant, management of an Accounts Payable Assistant and the AP function.
- Business partnering with functional teams across the company
Process improvements and ongoing development of Management accounts team