Type:Full Time Permanent
- Recognised professional accountancy qualification
- Experience managing and establishing efficient accounting procedures
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience working in an international, multi-currency, company environment
- Intermediate excel skills
- Sage 500 Accpac accounting system.
- Experience in a small company environment and larger company environment
Our client, a leading technology company, believe in going beyond the status quo to create the most intelligent impact protection. We pride ourselves on a strong heritage of British design and our in–house design, engineering and material R&D teams work together to discover and invent products that no-one has ever created before. Combined with world class German manufacturing, we deliver market leading protective case and screen solutions, exceeding the expectations of our partners and consumers alike.
Reporting to Group Financial Controller you will be responsible for production of management accounts, and responsibility of the management accounts team. This is regarded as a senior role within the Finance Function with an expectation of guiding and developing the younger members of the department – providing a stable, experienced presence to a rapidly growing team/company.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Production of the monthly management accounts for ROW entities (including Hong Kong, China, Australia, Middle East and Germany). This may change as the group and Finance Team grows
- Liaison with overseas accounting firms who support these entities where we do not have an in house presence
- Support payroll processing and reconciliation for overseas companies
- Support and drive the Budget and quarterly Forecast process across these entities.
- Conduct month-end routines and operations including relevant journals and balance sheet reconciliations
- Reconcile intercompany accounts across these companies (multi-currency EUR, GBP, USD)
- Adhere to the month end timetable, helping to ensure procedures and processes are up to date.
- Supporting the preparation of the necessary year-end documents, communication regarding production of the local statutory accounts.
- Maintain the fixed asset register including calculation & posting of depreciation.
- Business partnering with functional teams across the company/group
- Process improvements and ongoing development of management accounts function
- Support the rest of the Finance Team, in particular the other management accountants in improving process and procedures as the company continues to grow
• 5 years PQE
• Recognised professional accountancy qualification
• Experience managing and establishing efficient accounting procedures
• Staff management experience and development of team culture
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Experience working in an international, multi-currency, company environment
• Intermediate excel skills
Sage 500 Accpac accounting system.
Experience in a small company environment