Time to “MULL” it over….
The festive period is a great time to catch up with family and friends, and for most, a chance to take some important time out from work commitments.
If you are thinking about making 2017 the year for change, use the festive period to THINK….
Over a glass of mulled wine, think about why you are looking for a new job. Why not,
- Make some notes about what you enjoy about your current role and what you’d prefer to leave behind.
- Think whether it is the organisation you have outgrown or the role?
- Be honest about your professional strengths and weaknesses
- Be practical about what the art of possible is ..(although after 2016 you may consider anything possible!)
- Is it time away from the office you need or a fresh start…
If it’s a fresh start then the team at Office Zebra are here to assist, with connections to many organisations and trained career advisers we can make sure you fire out of the 2017 starting blocks with all cylinders burning.
Contact Bekky Cavender on 0203 617 3997 or firstname.lastname@example.org